1. It should be operated automatically, with safety and security, and reliable self-control and protection devices.
2. Select boiler product manufacturers with high brand awareness, good reputation and good after-sales service. The samples or information provided by them should be relatively complete and can meet the needs of the preliminary design.
3. The performance of oil-fired and gas-fired boilers should be consistent with the thermal characteristics of the steam used by the user, and the adaptability should be better, when the user's load changes greatly. It must be highly sensitive, fast-tracking, and stable. For example, the load is increased from 50% to 100% (about 25s), the water capacity is large, and it can withstand external load changes.
4. Vertical or horizontal boilers should be selected according to the location and requirements of the fuel gas boiler.
5. According to the user's steam supply time requirements, when an emergency is required, a fast boiler can be selected, which should generally be able to provide steam in 3 ~ 5min.
6. In the comparison of schemes, three types of boilers should be proposed, choosing from price, thermal efficiency, hourly power consumption, hourly fuel consumption, hourly gas consumption and unit heating area.
7. The steam user is required to provide a load curve in order to verify the output and performance of the selected boiler. The boiler efficiency provided by the manufacturer is usually the boiler efficiency at the rated evaporation capacity. When the load is as low as 25%, the boiler efficiency will decrease. In order to achieve economic operation, if the user's steam load changes greatly, this factor should be combined to reasonably select the capacity and number of boilers.
8. You can't just use the samples provided by the manufacturer as the conditions for selecting the fuel gas boiler. You should also visit a similar boiler room that has already been put into production for investigation and research, listen to user opinions, and use actual data to prove it.